Here is a summary of an article I just read on new science of heart. It’s a bridge to realize the heARTist movement we’re undergoing:
• The heart is the first organ that begins to develop in the fetus in the human body - (before the brain).
• The mother's brain waves are synchronized according to the heartbeat of the fetus inside it.
• The heart sends more information to the brain than the brain sends to the heart.
• The heart emits electromagnetic fields into the environment, which vary according to our emotions.
• The electromagnetic fields of the heart are larger than those of the brain and can be measured.
• The heart has a nervous system with short-term memory and long-term memory, and the signals that the heart sends to the brain affect our emotional experience.
• Negative emotions create chaos (electronic storms) in the heart that affect us physically and mentally.
• Positive emotions create synchronization between the heart and the brain, have a positive effect on the body's systems and even help the brain to be creative, encourage the "problem-solving" system and increase its ability to make better decisions in cooperation with the heart.